Special Hiking Tours in the ARBERLAND
Hiking in a Different Way
Hiking in a different way. Are you curious of new variants of hiking? Then you are right, because in the ARBERLAND you can experience a totally different hiking feeling thanks to innovative hiking projects.
Animalistic Hiking Tours
Animalistic hiking tours are about the connection between humans and animals that is created while walking together. Donkey, Alpaka or lama – the uncommon companions steady hikers through the calm, patient character. Nature and environment can be realised more consciously. The guided tours are offered in different lengths and are ideal as a family trip.
- Animal & Nature Dreams – Experiences with huskies, horses, ponies, donkeys and mini pigs
- Hiking with Alpacas at the “ Hof am Habichtsstein” near Kirchdorf im Wald
- Donkey hiking tours in “Voglmühle” near Kirchberg im Wald
- Donkey hiking at the Sterntaler Hof in Regen
- Alpaca/ Lama trekking with “LaPakAktiv” in Rinchnach
- Alpaca adventure hiking tours at Sternhof in Bodenmais
Also at barefoot hiking experiencing the senses is in the foreground. Enjoy a new walking experience on natural soil, soft grass, on rustling leaves or in a refreshing riverbed.