Family Friendly Paths
Hiking paths especially for Kids
Hiking with the whole family can be great fun. Children want to experience something on their way and need variety.
Children should also be allowed to set the speed of the hike and also the breaks, because through running back and forward they make the way double.
The following hikes promise variety and short while for children, some tours are also accessible for baby buggies.
Family Friendly Paths :
- Family Hiking Tour through the Magic Forest
- Adventure Path Falcon – Tracing the fastest Bird
- The Ant Street – A Hiking Path for Children
- Baby Buggy Tour Arbersee
- Baby Buggy Tour Bodenmais - Frath
- Baby Buggy Tour Bodenmais - Schönebene
- Baby Buggy Tour Altherrenweg
- Baby Buggy Tour Höllensteinsee
- Baby Buggy Tour National Park Centre Falkenstein
- The Langdorfer Reptile educational trail